This 5-Minute Iced Rooibos Latte is caffeine-free, easy to make with your preferred kind of milk, and so refreshing and tasty.
- 3/4 cup water
- 2 rooibos tea bags
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- honey, to taste (optional)
- 3/4 cup milk (I used almond milk)
- Heat water (in the microwave, or on the stovetop) until it comes to a simmer. Add tea bags and steep for 2-3 minutes. You want the tea to be nice and strong.
- Remove and discard the tea bags.
- Add in the vanilla and honey, and stir until the honey is completely dissolved. Add in the ice, followed by the milk, and stir (or if using a mason jar, shake) until combined.
- Serve immediately.