Blueberry Pomegranate Popsicles

Top 5 reasons why these blueberry pomegranate popsicles ROCK:

1.  It just takes 3 ingredients to make them.
2.  These 3 ingredients each happen to be “superfoods” that are packed with nutrients upon nutrients!
3.  They take about…mmmm….1 minute to make.  And maybe another minute or two to pour into cups and freeze.  Easy peasy.
4.  Their flavor is perfect – slightly sweet, slightly tangy, slightly creamy.  Yum.
5.  And…I happen to think they’re just about the cutest, most colorful popsicles ever.  :-)

Cheers to great snacks you can feel great about enjoying and sharing with those you love!

Blueberry Pomegranate Popsicles

Just 3 ingredients in these delicious, super-healthy treats you will feel GOOD about enjoying! You will love this Blueberry Pomegranate Popsicles recipe!

• 1 (8 oz.) bottle of POM pomegranate juice
  • 1 pint fresh blueberries, plus some extras for "garnish" if you'd like
  • 1 (6 oz.) container Greek yogurt (I used plain)

Combine all ingredients in a blender, and pulse until combined. Pour the mixture into popsicle molds or Dixie cups, add popsicle sticks (and some extra berries for "garnish" if you'd like), and then freeze until frozen.

(My mixture was thick enough for the popsicle stands to stay in place. But if they do start to fall over, just cut a small slit in a square of wax paper, thread the popsicle stick through it, and then place on top of the Dixie cup. Remove wax paper once the popsicles are frozen.)

If you don’t like pulp in your popsicles, you’re welcome to strain the mixture of the blueberry pulp before freezing!

Comments

1. Janelle — August 22, 2010 @ 10:07 pm (#)

Those look amazing. I’m wondering… do superfoods give you superpowers? If so, what do I need to add to get the ability to finish a Dostoevsky novel?

2. Michelle — August 23, 2010 @ 6:03 am (#)

We’ve been making so many kinds of popsicles since I bought my new molds. They’ve all be fun and delicious, but I haven’t tried POM juice for any yet. Thanks for the suggestion.

3. Maria — August 23, 2010 @ 10:35 am (#)

I love the berries on top. Great color too!

4. Holly — August 23, 2010 @ 11:08 am (#)

These look SO good! I think I just might have to make them!

5. Megan — August 23, 2010 @ 2:28 pm (#)

I, too, love the berries on top! These look so delicious! I like the idea of using POM juice. Jason and I tried using Izze drinks for popsicles, also pretty tasty!

6. nicole h — August 24, 2010 @ 3:02 am (#)

Oh man, now i wish i had picked blueberries this sumer :/

7. Jessica — August 24, 2010 @ 11:06 pm (#)

I just made popsicles like this! They are great!

8. Kasey — August 25, 2010 @ 6:13 pm (#)

These look so fun! Ever since I read about yogurt popsicles on Orangette, I’ve been enticed. The colors just pop. Glad to have found you via Tastespotting today.

9. Marisa — August 26, 2010 @ 7:45 am (#)

So colourful! How could anyone say no to these babies?

10. Jessica @ Jessiker Bakes — September 2, 2010 @ 10:09 am (#)

Wow I love these two fruits together. Wonder what they’d taste like frozen. Yum!!!!
    Anyhow, I gave you an award at my blog under my new post cheesecake brownies. I’d really love if you went to go check it out! Thanks!

1. Pingback: POPSICLES | EID IDEAS | Secrets and Stilettos