MY top eleven of ’11
Although so many of my favorite recipes from 2011 line up with your favorites, couldn’t resist posting some more recipes I adore that didn’t get quite as much traffic. Surprisingly enough, some of these are a bit more healthy than the dessert recipe that get all of the attention online. ;)
I’m already getting excited about new recipes to come in 2012, so stay tuned!
Happy New Year!!!
11. Healthy Fish Tacos with Mandarin Orange Salsa – This was one of my first recipes of the year, and has been a favorite ever since. Fresh, healthy, and I love the flavors!
10. Apple Cinnamon Raisin Bars – I’m pretty sure we made these four times this fall. Always a hit!
9. Tabbouleh – One of my mom’s favorite foods as well. Like mother, like daughter!
8. 44-Clove Garlic & Chicken Soup – Heavenly.
7. Earl Grey Ice Cream – Love the tea. LOVE the ice cream!
6. Tilapia with Tomato-Herb Pan Sauce – I’m always on the hunt for great new fish recipes. And this one was a total winner.
5. Snickers Cheesecake – Topped with delicious caramel sauce, this one is a top-requested recipe from friends!
4. Verde Shrimp Enchiladas with Jalapeno Cream Sauce – This one was an experimental knock-off from a favorite dish at a local Mexican restaurant. Now I always just make it at home!
3. Favorite Apple Chicken Salad – Ha, also inspired by a favorite restaurant salad. Delicious!
2. Pesto Pasta with Chicken, Asparagus & Arugula – This one was recommended to me by a coworker. As my friends say, it’s now definitely in “the rotation” of my go-to favorites. :)
1. Cherry Limeade Cheesecake – The name says it all. Love it.