2-Ingredient Nutella Hot Chocolate

Nutella + Milk.

I can’t believe I didn’t think of this before.  But it is quite possibly the most heavenly hot chocolate I have ever made, and will be making again soon.

You should too.  :)

2-Ingredient Nutella Hot Chocolate

Hot chocolate + Milk = The Best Hot Chocolate EVER!!! You will love this Nutella Hot Chocolate recipe.

• 2 Tbsp. Nutella
  • 1 cup milk (any kind)
  • optional toppings: whipped cream, marshmallows, chocolate syrup, chocolate shavings

1. Heat milk in a small saucepan over medium-high heat until steaming (not boiling), stirring occasionally.
  2. Add in the Nutella, and whisk until dissolved.
  3. Serve immediately, either plain or with your desired toppings.

Ali's Tip:

Add in a pinch of espresso powder for an extra coffee-ish taste!

Comments

1. Katie — February 29, 2012 @ 12:09 am (#)

made this over the christmas break, but added another ingredient, a shot of Baileys goes great with this drink!

2. Blog is the New Black — February 29, 2012 @ 4:21 am (#)

Best idea ever. :)

3. Jessica — February 29, 2012 @ 8:12 am (#)

That looks AMAZING!!!!!!!!

4. Caroline @ chocolate & carrots — February 29, 2012 @ 10:05 am (#)

So simple, yet so amazing.

5. Cassie — February 29, 2012 @ 10:19 am (#)

You are on a roll with these awesome Nutella recipes!

6. Erin — February 29, 2012 @ 12:43 pm (#)

The top of this is so perfect!

7. Jen — February 29, 2012 @ 3:23 pm (#)

That is genius! Thanks for sharing :)

8. The Food Hunter — February 29, 2012 @ 4:02 pm (#)

one of my favorites

9. Ambika — February 29, 2012 @ 8:02 pm (#)

Yummy!! Love this!!

10. Laure — March 1, 2012 @ 4:00 am (#)

I love it. We used to do it when we were younger with my brothers. It started to not left any Nutella in the empty jar. We heated the milk, poured it in the jar and shook it until all the Nutella was dissolved. That’s funny cause I did it the other for my bf that never tasted it ( Nutella hot cocoa). And now he keep asking me to do it over and over again…

11. Eves — March 1, 2012 @ 10:02 am (#)

I don’t care if it’s 82° here today, I am SO making this!

12. Melody — March 18, 2012 @ 1:13 pm (#)

couldnt you make your own Nutella? you know hazelnuts and coaco and honey?

13. Kate — October 2, 2012 @ 10:25 am (#)

I have been making this for ages, but I do it to use up the “dregs” of Nutella that get stuck in the jar. I add an extra tablespoon (or more – more Nutella is always better!) of Nutella to the jar, then heat 6-8 oz. of milk in the microwave. I pour the milk into the Nutella jar, put the lid on tightly, and shake it like crazy. Then I pour the “hot chocolate” into a mug and enjoy. It’s easy and delicious, and it cleans the jar out really well so there’s no waste :)

14. Three.m — March 21, 2013 @ 7:22 am (#)

Can we make these and refrigerate them afterward and serve it cold as nutella ICED chocolate? will the nutella sink?

15. Valerie — November 28, 2014 @ 11:34 am (#)

If you have a Trader Joe’s nearby, cookie butter tastes amazing in this too! Thanks for the recipe, this is absolutely my new favorite hot chocolate recipe!

16. Jennifer — November 29, 2014 @ 11:10 am (#)

YUMMERDOOS! Another idea to make it more of am adult drink, add some Frangelico ( also hazelnut

1. Pingback: Polar Express Party - Crazy Little Projects

2. Pingback: Nutella Recipes ~! - Amicia Rai

3. Pingback: Nutella Hot Chocolate

4. Pingback: Lick-The-Mug-Worthy Hot Chocolate Recipes | Spoon and Saucer

5. Pingback: 6 Ways To Turn Your Hot Cocoa Into Hot Whoa!-Coa | BSC FORMACIÓN

6. Pingback: Deliciosas recetas con Nutella (En Inglés y Español) | DE UN MORDISCO

7. Pingback: Nutella Recipes | Domestic Mommyhood

8. Pingback: 20 NUTELLA RECIPES THAT WILL DRIVE YOU CRAZY | SWEPTCRAZY

9. Pingback: Hot Chocolate » Gimme Some Oven

10. Pingback: 50 Hot Chocolate Recipes - Rachel Cooks

11. Pingback: Homemade Nutella: Two Ways (Chocolate Hazelnut Spread) | LunaCafe

12. Pingback: 25 Super Yummy Nutella Recipes. The Weekly Round Up | Titicrafty by CamilaTiticrafty by Camila

13. Pingback: 5 Maneras de celebrar el cumpleaños de Nutella | Dizzy Magazine

14. Pingback: Hot Chocolates You Have To Make This Winter | WORLD Warotter

15. Pingback: Nutella Recipes Hot Chocolate | We Get Healthy

16. Pingback: 10 Incredible Hot Chocolate Recipes This Winter

17. Pingback: 22 Hot Chocolates You Have To Try This Winter ⋆ The NEW N!FYmagThe NEW N!FYmag

18. Pingback: 20+ Recipes for the Hot Chocolate Lover

19. Pingback: 5 Ways to Get in the Holiday Spirit at College

20. Pingback: 冬天熱可可如何喝才不會一成不變 ? - 搜FunSD | 吃喝玩樂聖地牙哥最道地 {sofunSD.com}

21. Pingback: Two Ingredient Nutella Hot Chocolate - Work.Play.Bake

22. Pingback: 25 Decadent Hot Chocolate Recipes - your homebased mom

23. Pingback: Sıcak Çikolatanın Kışın En Güzel Yanı Olduğuna 18 Tatlı Kanıt - Yemek.com

24. Pingback: 冬天的最佳治愈热可可 -Drifter