My go-to method for how to make perfectly roasted broccoli! See notes above for extra seasonings that you can add.
- 1 bunch of broccoli (about 1.5 pounds), with the florets cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- sea salt and freshly-cracked black pepper
- Heat oven to 450°F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper* or mist with cooking spray.
- Spread the broccoli florets out evenly on the baking sheet and drizzle evenly with olive oil. Toss until the florets are evenly coated. Season with salt and pepper.
- Cook for about 15-20* minutes, or until the florets are slightly charred and crispy around the edges.
- Taste, and season with additional salt and pepper if needed. Serve warm.
*Parchment Paper: Double-check the temperature limit on your parchment paper. If it is not made to withstand high heat, I recommend just misting your baking sheet with cooking spray.
*Cooking Time: This will depend on the size of your florets, so keep a close eye on them to be sure that they do not burn (especially if you have smaller florets).