This 2-Ingredient Queso Dip recipe only takes minutes to make, and it is RIDICULOUSLY easy!
- 1 (8 ounce) brick cream cheese (I recommend either full-fat or low-fat, not fat-free)
- 2 cups (or 1 16-ounce jar) salsa verde, homemade or store-bought
- Cut the brick of cream cheese into four pieces, and stir them together with salsa verde in a microwave-proof bowl.
- Microwave for 3-4 minutes, stopping to whisk the mixture after each minute, until the cream cheese is melted and smooth. Serve warm.
- (If you don’t want to use a microwave, you can also heat up this dip on the stove. Just place the cream cheese and salsa in a medium saucepan and heat over medium heat, whisking every minute or so, until the cream cheese is completely melted. Remove from heat and serve warm.)