25 days of giveaways: “plate to pixel: digital food photography & styling”
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
For Day 6 of “25 Days of Giveaways”, I am so excited to be giving away a copy of Helene Dejardin’s phenomenal book — “Plate To Pixel: Digital Food Photography & Styling.”
Most of you know Helene from her blog, Tartlette, which overflows with creative dishes and breathtaking photography. But all food bloggers also know and thank her for this amazing book she released last year, with endless tips and techniques on how to make the food you photograph actually look appetizing and beautiful! (No small feat, I quickly learned when trying to photograph for this site!)
I had the chance to finally meet Helene when she was in Kansas City a few months ago, giving two workshops on (yep!) food photography and styling….and she was such a joy!!! Oh my goodness. She could not have been more encouraging, helpful, and hilarious! And of course, we all could have listened to her French accent for days. :) It ended up being such a fun day, celebrating this crazy little niche we all love called food photography. So grateful to spend a day together!
So for any of you who are food blogging, or for anyone who would just love some fantastic tips on photographing your food (come on – you know we all do it!), check out Helene’s book, website, and blog. And enter this great giveaway!!!
***This giveaway is now closed. The winner’s information is posted below. Thanks so much for your participation!***
“Plate To Pixel” Book Giveaway Rules
Giveaway Prize: One copy of “Plate To Pixel: Digital Food Photography & Styling” by Helene Dujardin, shipped free to the winner.
Entry requirements: Leave a comment on this page about why you would love this book on food photography and styling.
- You may NOT enter using multiple email addresses. Automatic disqualification.
- Additional entries must leave a separate comment.
- Contest ends December 12, 2011 at 11:59 p.m. Central Standard Time.
- Contest open to US residents only.
- Winner will be chosen via random.org and will have 48 hours to respond before being disqualified and a new winner chosen.
Opportunities for extra entries:
- Follow GimmeSomeOven and Helene Dujardin (Tartlette) on Twitter and retweet the following message:
- I want to win a copy of “Plate To Pixel” by @sweettartlette from @gimmesomeoven. https://su.pr/1vz7xT #giveaway #25daysoffoodiegiveaways
- “Like” GimmeSomeOven on Facebook.
- “Like” Helene Dujardin Photography on Facebook.
- Post the link for the “Plate To Pixel” Giveaway on your Facebook wall. (Winner will need to verify.)
The Fine Print: No purchase necessary to enter. Winner will be selected at random by Gimme Some Oven using Random.org. Entries that do not follow the entry requirements will not be considered. Giveaways will be mailed to the winners’ address. Product was supplied by Helene Dujardin and John Wiley & Sons, Inc. I received no compensation to review this product, and all opinions are my own. Book pictures via Helene Dejardin and John Wiley & Sons, Inc..
***This giveaway is now closed. Congratulations to our winner, Jen! Thanks so much for your participation, everyone!***