These 4-Ingredient Peanut Butter Chocolate Cookies are easy to make, gluten-free, and crazy delicious!
- 1 cup peanut butter (crunchy or creamy)
- 1 cup sugar (plus extra for dipping if desired)
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup semisweet or dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with [parchment paper|.
- Using an electric mixer or a strong spoon, mix together the peanut butter, white sugar, egg and chocolate chips until smooth.
- Form dough into round tablespoon-fulls. Then roll in an extra bowl of sugar, if desired, to coat the outside of the dough ball. Place on the baking sheet at least 2 inches apart, and flatten slightly with your hand or a spatula. If desired, place a few extra chocolate chips on top of each cookie for extra delicious (and attractive) chocolate-ness.
- Bake for 6 to 8 minutes, until the cookies are just slightly browned on the bottom, being careful not to over-bake. Remove and let cool on the baking sheet for 1 minute, then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.