This 5-Ingredient Kettle Chip Caramel Chocolate Fudge is quick and easy to make with just about 10 minutes of prep time. And it is the ultimate in sweet and salty fudgy goodness!
- Line the bottom and edges of an 8×8-inch baking pan with parchment paper or aluminum foil.
- In a saucepan, stir together chocolate chips and condensed milk until combined. Heat over medium-low heat until the chocolate chips are completely melted, stirring often so that the bottom does not burn. Stir in the vanilla until combined.
- Immediately spread the mixture evenly into the prepared baking pan, and then press the crumbled kettle chips into the surface of the fudge. (You’ll want to be sure to press them down into the fudge just a bit so that they’ll actually stick. But if you want to get fancy, you can try to poke some of the chips in so that they’re sticking straight up a bit.) Drizzle the top of the chips with the caramel sauce.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours or until the fudge is chilled and firm. To cut the fudge, carefully lift up the parchment or foil and transfer the block of fudge to a cutting board. Peel back the parchment or foil, and then use a large knife to slice the fudge into your desired size of pieces.
- This fudge is best enjoyed the first day so that the chips stay crispy. But you can store it refrigerated in a sealed container for up to 1 week.