This 5-Minute Cheddar Bacon Ranch Dip recipe is super easy to prepare with just 6 ingredients, it’s naturally gluten-free, and it’s always (ALWAYS) a crowd favorite!
- 8 strips cooked bacon, finely-diced
- 1 (8 ounce) block low-fat cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded part-skim sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup thinly-sliced green onions (about 3–4 green onions)
- 3 Tablespoons Ranch seasoning mix, homemade or store-bought (equivalent to 1 packet)
- Kettle Brand Potato Chips for serving (I used the Sea Salt flavor)
- Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl, and stir until combined. Garnish with extra bacon and green onions, if desired.
- Serve immediately with Kettle Brand Potato Chips for dipping. Or refrigerate in a sealed container for up to 3 days.