This 5-Minute Dreamy Tahini Dip recipe is quick and easy to make in the blender, it’s naturally gluten-free and vegan, and it goes with just about everything.
- 1/2 cup tahini
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 clove garlic, peeled
- 1/3 cup warm water, or more
- pinch of salt and black pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a blender, and puree until smooth. Add extra water, if needed, to thin the dip out to your desired consistency.
- Taste and season with salt and pepper as needed.
- Serve immediately with your favorite dippers (see ideas above). Or refrigerate in a sealed container for up to 3 days.