Agüita — Bottle Shop and Wine Bar
What It Is:
One of our favorite wine shops in the city.
Where It’s Located:
El Born | Google Map
Why We Love It:
The owners, Alex and Damian, are knowledgeable, friendly people who clearly have a passion for wine in beautiful environments. Every day, they switch up the plants in the shop from their balcony above. It’s the kind of place that feels like you’ve discovered something, and as this is their first year in operation, you may just have.
- Alex and Damian know a lot about wine (especially wine from Catalonia) and can help you pick something just right.
- If you’re looking to take in the lovely environment they’ve created there, they offer wine by the glass and cheese plates.
- They sell bottles, but we love it as a wine bar. These guys know how to create an environment.
- They’re not open in the afternoons, but do open again at around 5:00pm. Just in time for a pre-dinner glass of wine :)
- Check out our travel guide map for more not-to-miss recommendations nearby!
For More Barcelona Travel Recommendations…
Check out our Gimme Some Barcelona Travel Guide, which includes a constantly-updated list of our best recommendations on where to stay, what to do, and where to eat in Barcelona. Plus, we’ve also shared a bunch of our best Barcelona-specific travel tips, so that you can navigate the city like a local.
Also, feel free to download our Gimme Some Barcelona Google Map, which includes all of the recommendations listed in our travel guide.