A simple and irresistible Apple Cider vinaigrette recipe you’ll love! Simple to prepare and ready to be enjoyed in less than 5 minutes.
- 1 cup apple cider, homemade or store-bought
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. honey or agave nectar
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. freshly-ground black pepper
- pinch cinnamon (1/8tsp or less)
- Whisk all ingredients together. (Or pour in a tight-fitting jar and shake until combined.) Serve immediately, or store in the refrigerator for up to one week.