This Arugula Salad with Parmesan, Lemon and Olive Oil is so fresh and flavorful. Plus, it only calls for 5 easy ingredients and can be made in minutes!
- 2 handfuls fresh baby arugula
- 2 Tablespoons freshly-grated Parmesan, plus extra shavings as garnish
- 2 teaspoons good-quality olive oil
- 2 teaspoons freshly-squeezed lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon freshly-cracked black pepper
- Add arugula and Parmesan to a large mixing bowl. Drizzle evenly with olive oil and lemon juice, and sprinkle with black pepper. Toss until combined.
- Serve immediately, garnished with extra Parmesan if desired.
*I never (ever) actually measure the ingredients for this recipe, but the proportions above are a basic place to help get you started. Feel free to just taste it and add extra lemon, Parm, pepper or lemon juice as you see fit.