These bacon Brussels sprouts are easy to make and tossed with an irresistible drizzle of hot honey.
- Fry the bacon. Cook the bacon in a large sauté pan over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until crispy. Remove pan from heat and use a slotted spoon to strain and transfer the bacon to a clean plate. Leave 2 tablespoons of the bacon grease in the pan, and discard any extra grease.
- Sauté the Brussels sprouts. Add the olive oil to the pan and return it to medium heat. Add the Brussels, trying to place as many flat-side-down in the pan as possible. Season with a generous pinch of salt and pepper. Sauté for about 5-7 minutes, tossing the Brussels sprouts occasionally (once every minute or so) so that they can lightly brown and caramelize, until they are cooked and tender.
- Finish. Remove pan from heat. Add in the crispy bacon and drizzle the hot honey evenly over the mixture. Toss briefly to combine.
- Season. Taste and season with additional salt, pepper or hot honey if needed.
- Serve. Serve warm and enjoy!