This banana bread smoothie recipe is quick and easy to make, full of great protein, and tastes like the delicious bread that inspired it!
- 2 bananas, peeled, sliced and frozen
- 1 cup Blue Diamond Almond Breeze Almondmilk
- 1/2 cup old-fashioned oats (uncooked)
- 1/2 cup plain non-fat Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract, store-bought or homemade
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- pinch of ground nutmeg
- pinch of salt
- (optional: 1 teaspoon maple syrup, if you’d like a sweeter smoothie)
- Add all ingredients to a blender and pulse until smooth. Serve immediately.