What It Is:
Casual tapas joint with a walk-up bar on the street, an inside seating area, and an outdoor patio space just across the street.
Where It’s Located:
El Raval | Google Map
Why We Love It:
One of our favorite spots for tapas and sandwiches. Also, their bravas are our favorites in Barcelona!
- The bravas are a MUST. They’re our favorite in Barcelona — full of great flavor (the red sauce has a kick!), plus they’re actually photo-worthy (not always true of bravas here). ;)
- Any of their sandwiches (bocadillos). They’re made with the most delicious bread, and there are plenty of options for meat and veggie lovers alike.
- Lots of other great classic tapas and drink options as well.
- Their bravas go especially well with beer, in our opinion. So if you’re craving a cold one with your meal, try ordering a caña, a half-size beer which costs only about €2.
- Check out our downloadable travel guide map for other recommendations nearby!
For More Barcelona Travel Recommendations…
Check out our Gimme Some Barcelona Travel Guide, which includes a constantly-updated list of our best recommendations on where to stay, what to do, and where to eat in Barcelona. Plus, we’ve also shared a bunch of our best Barcelona-specific travel tips, so that you can navigate the city like a local.
Also, feel free to download our Gimme Some Barcelona Google Map, which includes all of the recommendations listed in our travel guide.