This simple and delicious Biscoff pie celebrates everything about the delicious cookies and spread that you love!
- 1 (8.8 oz.) package Biscoff cookies (about 32 cookies)
- 1/4 cup (4 Tbsp.) butter, melted
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 4 oz. cream cheese
- 1 cup Biscoff spread
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 (14 oz.) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
Optional Topping Ingredients:
- 1 cup heavy cream (to make more whipped cream)
- 2–4 Biscoff cookies, finely crumbled
- 1/4 cup Biscoff spread, melted (for drizzling)
To Make The Crust:
- Pulse cookies in a food processor until finely-crumbled. Add melted butter and pulse until combined. Press mixture onto the bottom and up the sides of a 9-inch pie pan or springform pan. Refrigerate while preparing the filling.
To Make The Filling:
- In an electric mixer (or alternately you can use a hand mixer), beat the heavy cream on medium-high speed until stiff peaks form. Transfer this whipped cream to another bowl and store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
- Add the cream cheese and Biscoff spread into the bowl of the electric mixer. Beat on medium speed until light and fluffy. Reduce speed to low and gradually beat in the powdered sugar. Add the sweetened condensed milk and vanilla extract. Increase speed to medium and beat until all the ingredients are combined and filling is smooth.
- Gently stir in 1/3 of the whipped cream into the filling mixture. Then fold in the remaining whipped cream. Pour the filling into the prepared pie pan or springform pan. Refrigerate at least 3-4 hours before serving.
To Make Topping:
- Repeat the steps above to whip the heavy cream in an electric mixer on medium-high speed until stiff peaks form. Transfer the cream to a piping bag fitted with a star tip and pipe the frosting onto the pie filling. (Or you can also just use a spoon to spread the whipped cream in an even layer onto the pie filling.) Sprinkle with cookie crumbs and/or drizzle with melted Biscoff spread.