So easy, and SO delicious!! You will love this Black Bean Hummus Recipe! Ready to go in less than 10 minutes!
- 1 (15 oz.) can black beans, drained
- 3 Tbsp. tahini
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, packed
- 1/2 cup onion (yellow or white)
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and smashed
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. lemon or lime juice
- 1 tsp. cumin
- 1/4 tsp. cayenne pepper (optional)
- pinch of salt and pepper, to taste
- Add all ingredients to a food processor, and blend until smooth. Add in a tablespoon or two of water (or leftover juice from the canned beans) if you’d like a thinner consistency, and blend until smooth.
- Garnish with chopped fresh cilantro if desired, and serve or refrigerate.
Recipe adapted from She Wears Many Hats