You will love this decadent Blackberry Arugula Salad With Citrus Vinaigrette recipe. It’s bright, crisp, flavorful and full of natural vitamins.
- baby arugula leaves
- fresh blackberries
- crumbled gorgonzola or blue cheese
- citrus vinaigrette (recipe below)
Citrus Vinaigrette Ingredients:
- 1/3 cup good-quality olive oil
- 1/4 cup freshly-squeezed orange, lemon, or lime juice (I used blood orange juice)
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- Whisk together all vinagrette ingredients until well-blended. Toss with arugula and blackberries, and then serve topped with crumbled cheese.
This would also be great with different berries or fruits.
Recipe from my friend, Ally.