This Blackberry Lime Margaritas is quick and easy to make, and perfect for blueberry season!
- 1 cup fresh blackberry juice (**see instructions below**)
- 1 cup 100% agave blanco tequila
- 2/3 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/2 cup Grand Mariner or Cointreau
- 3 Tbsp. simple syrup (optional)
- ice cubes and lime slices
- To make fresh blackberry juice, heat approximately 12 oz. fresh blackberries and 1/2 cup water in a saucepan over medium high-heat. Once heated, use a spoon or fork to mash the blueberries together. Then use a fine-mesh strainer or a cheesecloth to strain out the juice. Reserve 1 cup of juice for the margaritas.
- Combine all ingredients for the margaritas in a blender until thoroughly mixed. If serving frozen, mix in an additional 2 cups of ice until well blended. If serving on the rocks, pour the mixture over ice.
- Garnish with lime slices.