You will love this Blueberries & Cream Cupcakes recipe! Full of fresh blueberries and creamy deliciousness!
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups cake flour (not self-rising), sifted
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 3/4 cups sugar
- 4 large eggs, room temperature
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cups milk, room temperature
- 2 cups fresh blueberries, plus more for garnish
- whipped cream, homemade or store-bought
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C). Line standard or mini muffin tins with paper liners.
- Whisk together both flours, baking powder, and salt. With an electric mixer on medium-high speed, cream butter and sugar until pale and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating until each is incorporated, scraping down sides of bowl as needed. Beat in vanilla.
- Reduce speed to low. Add flour mixture in three batches, alternating with two additions of milk, and beating until combined after each. Fold in blueberries by hand.
- Divide batter evenly among lined cups, filling each three-quarters full. Bake, rotating tins halfway through, until pale golden, about 25 minutes for standard and 15 for mini.
- Transfer tins to wire racks to cool completely before removing cupcakes. Top with whipped cream and additional blueberries just before serving if desired. Enjoy immediately.
Recipe adapted from Martha Stewart