This Blueberry, Corn & Avocado Chopped Salad recipe is quick and easy to make, tossed with a lemony dressing and lots of fresh basil, and perfect for summertime!
- 9 ounces Romaine lettuce, chopped
- 5 ounces crumbled feta cheese
- 1 large avocado, peeled, pitted and diced
- 1 pint (2 cups) blueberries
- 1 cup chopped fresh basil leaves
- 1 cup chopped toasted almonds
- 3/4 cup whole-kernel corn
- 1/2 cup finely-diced red onion
Lemon Dressing Ingredients:
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse black pepper
- Make the dressing. In a small bowl, whisk all of the dressing ingredients together until combined.
- Toss the salad. In a large mixing bowl, add all of the salad ingredients. Drizzle evenly with the dressing, then toss until evenly combined.
- Serve. Serve immediately, garnished with extra crumbled feta and a crack of black pepper if desired.