This Bruschetta Baked Shrimp recipe is quick and easy to make, and bursting with the fresh Italian flavors of tomato bruschetta!
- 1 ½ pounds raw shrimp, peeled and de-veined
- 6 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- 3 tablespoons white wine
- Kosher salt and freshly-ground black pepper
- ¼ cup (4 tablespoons) melted butter
- ½ cup Panko bread crumbs
- 4 roma tomatoes, cored and diced
- 1/4 cup julienned or roughly-chopped fresh basil leaves
- freshly-grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- In a medium mixing bowl, add the shrimp, garlic, and white wine and toss to combine. Transfer the shrimp mixture to a 9 x 13-inch baking dish, and spread the shrimp out in an even layer. Season with with salt and pepper, and set aside.
- Rinse out the mixing bowl, then add the melted butter and Panko, and use a fork to stir everything together until it’s evenly combined. With your fingers, sprinkle the mixture evenly in the baking dish over the shrimp.
- Transfer dish to the oven and bake for about 7 minutes, or until the shrimp are just starting to turn pink. (Time saving tip — this is when I prepped the tomatoes, basil and Parmesan!) Then switch the oven over to the “high” broiler setting. Broil the shrimp for 2-3 more minutes or until they are totally pink and opaque and cooked through, and the Panko starts to toast and turn slightly golden.
- Remove and sprinkle evenly with tomatoes, fresh basil, and lots of freshly-grated Parmesan. Serve immediately. (<– I served mine on fresh pasta, but you can serve yours however you’d like!)