You will love this delicious Butternut, Bacon, Spinach and Feta Pizza recipe! It’s comforting, delicious, flavorful and easy to prepare.
- 1 butternut squash, peeled, cored and diced into 1/2″ cubes
- 1 small red onion, peeled and quartered
- 4 Tbsp. olive oil
- kosher salt and freshly-ground black pepper
- 1 medium pizza crust
- 1 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 2 cups loosely-packed baby spinach
- 6 slices lean bacon, cooked and diced into 1/2″ pieces
- 1/3 cup crumbled ATHENOS feta cheese
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C). In a large bowl, toss together the butternut squash, onion, and 2 tablespoons olive oil, then spread the mixture in a single layer on a baking sheet. Season with salt and pepper. Roast in the oven for about 30 minutes, stirring and turning the vegetables about halfway through.
- Brush the remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil over the top of the pizza crust. Leaving a 1″ border for crust, toss the Mozzarella cheese evenly over the center of the crust. Layer with spinach, then bacon, and the squash/onion mixture (breaking up the onions if needed). Then sprinkle the top with feta cheese.
- Bake pizza according to recipe/package instructions. Or bake for 10-12 minutes, until crust is slightly golden and the Mozzarella is melted. Slice and serve immediately.