This delicious Caramel Apple Baked Brie recipe can be ready to go from start to finish in about 10 minutes, and it’s the perfect sweet and savory appetizer for a party!
- 1 wheel Happy Farms brie (from ALDI)
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts or pecans
- 1/3 cup caramel sauce, homemade or store-bought
- 3 apples, cored and sliced
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a small baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place brie on the baking sheet, and sprinkle the chopped walnuts evenly on top of the brie. Bake for 8-10 minutes, or until the brie is warmed through and starts to ooze out a bit. (To save time, I recommend slicing the apples while the brie is baking.)
- Remove from heat, and drizzle the caramel sauce on top of the brie.
- Serve immediately with apples for dipping.