What It Is:
One of our favorite cozy tapas bars in El Raval.
Where It’s Located:
El Raval | Google Map
Why We Love It:
Our friend (and professional guide), Danny, took us here on a tapas tour in Barcelona. And we completely fell in love with the spot, and have been taking friends of ours back ever since. The vibe there is great, the huge windows are perfect for people-watching in El Raval, and the food is absolutely fantastic.
- The grilled calamari is a must — even if you think you don’t like calamari!
- We also love the fried artichokes, spicy olives, bravas, tortilla, pan con tomate and the lentil soup.
- Also love the various wines and house vermouth that we have tried there.
- Because it’s so small, we recommend making a reservation. They make it really easy to do online.
- Check out our downloadable travel guide map for other recommendations nearby!
Website | Facebook | TripAdvisor | Yelp | t: +34 931 60 05 26
For More Barcelona Travel Recommendations…
Check out our Gimme Some Barcelona Travel Guide, which includes a constantly-updated list of our best recommendations on where to stay, what to do, and where to eat in Barcelona. Plus, we’ve also shared a bunch of our best Barcelona-specific travel tips, so that you can navigate the city like a local.
Also, feel free to download our Gimme Some Barcelona Google Map, which includes all of the recommendations listed in our travel guide.