Bring out all of your favorite cheese nacho toppings to make these loaded pretzel nachos!
- 1 bag Original Pretzel Crisps
- 3 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1 avocado, pitted and sliced into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 limes, for garnish
- (optional additional toppings: beans (black, pinto, or refried), sour cream, shredded lettuce, salsa, black olives, or whatever else you might like on your nachos)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine Pretzel Crisps, 2 cups shredded cheese, and tomatoes. Gently toss to combine.
- Place mixture in a baking dish, giving ingredients a light toss so that they do not lay flat. Then sprinkle with the remaining 1 cup shredded cheese. Bake for about 5-10 minutes, or until the cheese is melted. Remove from oven, then immediately sprinkle with remaining ingredients.
- Serve warm, garnished with limes.