This chimichurri shrimp recipe is full of delicious fresh flavors, and ready to go in about 10 minutes!
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound jumbo (or large) shrimp, peeled and de-veined
- 1/2 cup* chimichurri sauce
- Heat oil in a large saute pan over medium-high heat. Add shrimp and cook for 4-5 minutes, stirring and flipping occasionally, until the shrimp are pink and cooked through and no longer opaque. Stir in the chimichurri sauce, and toss until the shrimp are evenly coated.
- Remove from heat and serve immediately.
- *My recipe for homemade chimichurri sauce yields a little over 1 cup, so you can either halve the recipe or use the leftovers for another recipe.