Use all of the summer’s most beautiful produce in this colorful summer salsa recipe! You’ll love it!
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 1 orange bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 1 avocado, peeled, pitted and diced
- 1 jalapeno, stem removed, seeded and diced
- 1 lb. tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1/2 cup corn kernels
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 tsp. cumin
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- juice of one lime
- Combine all ingredients together in a bowl, and stir until the lime juice and cumin are evenly distributed. Serve immediately.