DIY Christmas Train Wrapping Idea
So, I’ll admit. As of today this is the only Christmas gift I have wrapped. I had great aspirations of wrapping each present perfectly and uniquely, but I have a feeling tonight I will be tag team wrapping with Tanner just to get everything done! How did December go by so quickly?
This gift is for my sweet nephew Daxon. He has been a fan of trains, planes, and automobiles for as long as he could play, so I knew this wrapping would be great for him! Now if I can just get everything else wrapped before Christmas!
What you’ll need:
- gift tag
- washi tape
- thin sharpie
- toy train (I got mine at hobby lobby in the dollhouse section)
- hot glue and gun
What you’ll do:
- Take a strip of washi tape and place it on the gift tag
- Write the gift recipient’s name onto the tape and either hot glue or tie the gift tag onto the wrapping paper. I chose to hot glue mine, because I had already tied the knot in my baker’s twine and I also wanted the tag to stay very secure.
- Hot glue your train onto the wrapping paper
- That’s it!
For more gift wrapping ideas check these out!
And for some last minute gift ideas check out these gift guides!
- Christmas Gift Ideas for Women
- Christmas Gift Ideas for Men
- Christmas Gift Ideas for the Newlywed Couple