DIY Polka Dot Card
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
You guys didn’t think I would leave you hanging with only an envelope did you? Of course not!
Earlier this week I made a DIY envelope liner, but what’s the point of a great envelope if you don’t have a simple and sweet card to go with it? I have really been loving polka dots lately. Polka dots seem to be a pattern that never really goes out of style. They adapt to the trends around them and always come out on top as a leading pattern. And I love them. So I decided that I would love a good polka dot greeting card. They only problem is, I am possibly the worst person at drawing circles in the history of the world. Dramatic yes? True…most likely. So I resorted to something even more simple…a pencil eraser. Because lucky for me, those are always a perfect circle. What you’ll need:
- Blank cards
- Paint of your choice (I used acrylic)
- An unused pencil eraser
What you’ll do:
- Dip your pencil eraser into the paint of your choice
- Wipe off any excess paint
- Using your eraser tip, stamp the eraser onto the card
- Cover the card in polka dots–use any color you like! I went simple, but go crazy guys.
- Let it dry and fold your card on the crease.
- DONE. Write a touching message and send it on it’s way!
Just so stinking easy right? Any craft that takes less than five minutes is a good one in my book! Sometimes easier is better…and well, easier. Which means you may actually take the time to make it and send it out to that friend of yours you have been meaning to mail a card to!