This post for Friday Favorites contains affiliate links.
Happy Friday! This week has flown by. I can’t believe it is already the weekend! Tanner and I have been pretty much running non-stop which I’d like to say is out of the ordinary, but really for us crazy is normal! We are looking forward to a more laid back weekend though and having some time to spend with each other. Here’s to a great week past and an equally great one to come!
1. Favorite Hair Product: Paul Mitchell Awapuhi Wild Ginger Styling Treatment Oil
If you haven’t ever tried this product give it a try! Seriously guys this is a hair game changer! My hair has been much easier to style and even dries faster!
2. Favorite Book: Alice and Wonderland: A BabyLit Collection
So maybe this isn’t relevant to me yet, but believe me when we have kids, my children will have these books!
3. Favorite Lip Color: Revlon “Wine with Everything”
4. Favorite House Accessory: Poppy Plus Pillow Cover
I mean really, so cute right!?
5. Favorite Smell: Patchouli Mint Zum Bar Soap
Tanner and I both are suckers for this soap. It smells like heaven–and it’s Kansas City Based! Love shopping local!
6. Favorite Nail Color: Essie: Ballet Slippers
My friend introduced me to this color a couple years ago and I am still in love with it! It is the perfect pink-nude color!
7. Favorite Gift: Easy, Tiger Greeting Card
Hope you all have such a great weekend!