These cute little Butterfinger Brownie Trifles are super simple to make, and oh-so-delicious to enjoy!
- 1 pan of cooked brownies, roughly crumbled
- 1 (3.4 oz) package instant French vanilla pudding
- 2 cups milk
- about 20 mini Butterfinger candy bars, finely crumbled
- 1 cup heavy cream, whipped (about 2 cups of whipped cream)
- In a large bowl, whisk together pudding mix and milk until smooth. Refrigerate for 5 minutes, then remove and stir in most of the Butterfinger candy bars, reserving about 1/4 cup for garnish. Refrigerate pudding for an additional 5 minutes.
- Then, in mini dessert cups or a large trifle dish, place a layer of brownies, then pudding, then brownies and pudding. Then top with whipped cream and sprinkle with a pinch of the remaining crumbled Butterfingers. Refrigerate or serve immediately.