Green juice meets tequila in this delicious (and easy!) green juice margarita recipe!
- 1 1/2 cups green juice, *homemade or **store-bought (see note/recipe below)
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice
- 3/4 cup tequila
- 1/2 cup orange-flavored liqueur, such as Cointreau or Triple Sec
- ice cubes
- (optional: simply syrup to sweeten, if needed)
- Stir all ingredients together until blended. If you feel the margarita needs sweetening, add simple syrup to taste.
- Serve over ice in sugar- or salt-rimmed glasses, garnished with lime wedges or slices if desired.
- *Just about any homemade green juice will work for this recipe. I made mine in a juicer with 3 oranges, 2 green apples, 2 inches fresh ginger, 2 limes, and 6 handfuls of fresh spinach. You can also puree the fruit in a blender or food processor and strain it through a cheesecloth or fine-mesh strainer if you do not have a juicer.
- **Any store-bought green juices will work for this recipe. I recommend going with a sweeter juice, but go with whatever you’d like.