A quick and easy flatbread that everyone is sure to love!
- large pizza dough (homemade or storebought – this is my favorite recipe)
- Italian seasonings
- freshly-cracked black pepper
- coarsely flaked or ground sea salt (or I love to use smoked sea salt)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. I recommend also using a pizza stone if you have one (though no worries if not).
- On a floured surface, roll out pizza dough to your desired size and thickness, or shape it into multiple smaller flatbreads. Brush the top lightly with olive oil, then generously sprinkle the top with Italian seasonings, freshly-cracked black pepper, and a coarsely-flaked salt.