These delicious spinach artichoke quiche cups are easy to make and delicious to enjoy!
- 1 (14.5-ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 package frozen spinach, drained
- 5 eggs, whisked
- 3/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2/3 cup milk (any kind)
- 1/2 cup chopped white onion
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Prepare 12 baking cups by either spraying them liberally with cooking spray, or lining them with paper liners.
- Stir all ingredients together in a large mixing bowl until combined. Portion the mixture into the 12 prepared baking cups so that they are all nearly full.
- Bake for about 20 minutes, or until the eggs are set and a toothpick inserted in the middle of the quiche comes out clean. Serve immediately.