Learn how to make delicious Eggs Benedict with this classic recipe!
- 2 English muffins, split into halves and toasted
- 8 slices cooked bacon or Canadian bacon
- 4 poached eggs
- 1 batch Blender Hollandaise Sauce
- optional toppings: chopped fresh chives or parsley, freshly-cracked black pepper, cayenne
- Layer each English muffin slice with 1-2 pieces of bacon (folding the bacon pieces in half) or Canadian bacon. Then top each muffin with a poached egg, drizzle with your desired amount of the hollandaise sauce, then sprinkle with your desired toppings.
- Serve immediately.
(See recipe text for tips on multitasking the Eggs Benedict even more quickly and efficiently, if that’s your jam.) ;)