The Friday Five
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Happy St. Patrick’s Day EveEveEve to ye, friends.
In honor of everyone’s favorite Irish holiday coming up on Monday, we’re going “green” today on The Friday Five. Yep, we’re talking everything from green smoothies to green cocktails to green St. Paddy’s Day crafts to DIY green cleaning products. And of course, I had to throw in a few cute ideas for green pieces to wear to avoid the pinching police. (Seriously — that ridiculous pinching — who on earth ever thought that was a good idea?!)
However your holiday ends up, I hope you have a fun time celebrating. And I also hope you have a stellar weekend enjoying all of this fabulous, amazing, glorious sunlight that is now extending into the evenings!!! Oh my goodness. I have been downright giddy each night this week when 6pm rolled around and it was still totally sunny outside. And it’s been warmer. And my dog has reached his adorable super-shaggy-almost-time-for-a-haircut stage. And I got to visit my parents for a day. And my taxes are 95% done. And Nashville is getting cra-zay. And my friends taught me how to make jambalaya. And one of my college friends is coming to stay for a few days. And yeah, basically lots to celebrate.
So cheers to you, with my virtual (soon to be real) pint o’ Guinness. Have a good one!
5 green smoothies you’ve gotta try
- Ginger & Spinach Green Smoothie | Love & Olive Oil
- Vegan Detox Green Monster Smoothie (Kale, Strawberry, Cucumber, & Banana) | Ambitious Kitchen
- Chocolate Banana Green Smoothie | Mountain Mama Cooks
- Minty Green Apple Green Smoothie | Sweet Treats & More
- Green Orange Julius Smoothie | Foodie With Family
5 last minute St. Patrick’s Day DIY decor projects
- St. Patrick’s Day Pom Pom Garland | Design Improvised
- Four Leaf Clover Door Decor | Blue Sky Confessions
- Lucky Succulents | A Night Owl
- Thrifty Hurricanes | Two Twenty One
- Shamrock Bouquet | Sweet and Lovely Crafts
5 DIY green cleaning tutorials
- DIY Naturally Antibacterial All Purpose Cleaner | Henry Happened
- Easy 3-Ingredient Homemade Spray Air Freshener | Apartment Therapy
- DIY Window Cleaner | YouBeauty
- DIY Floor Cleaner | Inspire Me Heather
- DIY Drain Cleaner | Lauren Conrad
5 pinch-avoiding green pieces to wear on St. Paddy’s Day
- Lunation Tee | Anthropologie
- Cumbaya Earrings | Mujus
- Green & Purple Art Infinity Scarf | World Market
- Sea It Through Dress | ModCloth
- Dainty Ladder Necklace | Mata Traders
5 green drinks with a kick
- Green Margaritas | Gimme Some Oven
- Green Apple Ginger Martini | Gourmande In The Kitchen
- Grasshopper Cocktails | Dine & Dish
- Irish Mojito | Recipe Girl
- Basil Gimlet | Cookie & Kate
I couldn’t agree more about how amazing it is to have the sun last into the evenings! Going to spend my lunch break browsing through these links :)
I LOOOOVE that Foodie with Family smoothie. Great round-up!
Loooove all the green! #happystpatricksday !
For the love of all things green!!!
Great St. Patty’s Day round up, Ali, thanks for include my green smoothie!!