The Friday Five
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
You know those days when you wake up and your heart just feels full?
Yep, right here.
Full. And inspired. And humbled. And thankful. Especially in light of your amazing response to this post this week. Especially thanks to one of those impromptu weeks filled with good friends, good books, good music, and — yes — some seriously good food. And especially knowing that Easter is just almost here, where we get to do some mega celebrating and giving thanks for all things full of hope. I’m ready for it.
Wishing you all a great and meaningful weekend. And without further ado, here’s the Friday Five!
5 eggciting egg-shaped desserts to whip up for Easter
- Easter Egg Oreo Truffles (in pastels or brown and white) | Gimme Some Oven
- Easter Egg Sugar Cookies | Brown Eyed Baker
- Krispy Easter Eggs | The Pioneer Woman
- Easter Egg Jelly Donuts | Bakeaholic Mama
- Easter Cupcakes Baked In Real Egg Shells | Cupcake Project
5 spring sandals from Target that are flat, classy, cute, and under $20 right now
- Shauna Huarache Sandals (pictured above) | $15.99
- Emily Sandals | $13.59
- Lakitia Sandals | $15.99
- Lady Sandals | $15.99
- Kamilla Sandals | $19.99
5 bunnies that stole my heart on Pinterest
5 MORE ways to get your carrot cake ON
- My favorite Classic Carrot Cake and Vegan Gluten-Free Carrot Cake | Gimme Some Oven
- Pineapple Carrot Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting | Just A Taste
- Carrot Cake Cheesecake Cake | Recipe Girl
- Carrot Cake Blondies | Crazy For Crust
- Whole Wheat Carrot Cake Pancakes | Cookie & Kate
5 good words to live by this week
I’m so glad your heart is feeling full because I’m pretty sure everyone who interacts with you feels happier afterwards! <3
Love the lists, and especially the links to the quotes. Great idea ;) Are you leading the singers this weekend?
I love all the carrot cakes – need to check them out.
Thanks for starting off my Friday with a smile! That carrot cake is eye-popping, and I love the sandals…
Love this post. Carrots, Easter eggs, bunnies, cute shoes, great words. Happy Easter, my friend!
OMG, ALI, that bunny picture…totally made my heart skip a beat, too freakin cute!!!! Love these posts and happy easter!
The cutest bunny ever. And look at all the carrot cake. Love it!
Love this post and I recently made the carrot cake into cupcakes for Easter. No unnecessary additions and with freshly grated carrots! YUM!
Totally craving carrot cake now. :) Love these posts, as always. Hope you had a very happy Easter!