This frozen mojito recipe — or as we call them, frojitos! — is easy to whip up in just 5 minutes and tastes so refreshing!
- 8 fresh mint leaves, plus more for garnish
- 2 ounces (4 tablespoons) white rum
- 1 ounce (2 tablespoons) fresh lime juice
- 2–3 teaspoons honey simple syrup (see below), or more/less to taste
- 1 cup of ice
Pitcher For A Crowd (4 Servings):
- 32 fresh mint leaves, plus more for garnish
- 1 cup white rum
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice
- 3 tablespoons honey simple syrup (or more/less to taste)
- 4 cups of ice
- Add mint, rum, lime juice and simple syrup to a blender. Puree until smooth. Add ice and puree until the frojito reaches a slushie-like texture.
- Serve immediately, garnished with extra mint and a slice of lime if desired.
How To Make Honey Simple Syrup: Combine equal parts honey and water in a saucepan. Then heat until the mixture nearly reaches a simmer, then whisk together until the honey melts into the water. You can refrigerate the mixture in a sealed container for up to 3 days. (Pro tip: feel free to also make a small batch in the microwave, it’s even faster!)