This frozen sangria recipe is quick and easy to make, it can be blended immediately before serving, and it’s wonderfully refreshing and delicious!
- 1 pound (16 ounces) frozen mixed berries
- 1 orange, peeled
- 1 2/3 cups dry red wine
- 1/3 cup Cointreau (or any orange liqueur, or brandy)
- 2 Tablespoons freshly-squeezed lime juice
- 1–2 Tablespoons sweetener (I used honey)
- ice, if needed to thicken
- Add all ingredients to a blender, and pulse until smooth. Add a handful or two of ice, if needed, to thicken. Taste, and add extra sweetener if needed.
- Serve immediately.