This Greek Salad is easy, healthy, flavorful, and quick to make! And the garlic lemon vinaigrette is always a favorite!
Greek Salad Ingredients:
- 1 head Romaine lettuce, chopped
- 2 cups cherry or grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 cucumber, sliced into half coins
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 2/3 cup Kalamata olives, pitted
- 2/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
- garlic lemon vinaigrette (see below)
Garlic Lemon Vinaigrette Ingredients:
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 3 Tbsp. freshly-squeezed lemon juice
- 3 Tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed (or finely minced)
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp. sugar
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
To Make The Greek Salad:
- Toss all ingredients together with desired amount of dressing until evenly mixed.
To Make The Garlic Lemon Vinaigrette:
- Whisk all ingredients together until blended. Season with additional salt and pepper if needed.