Let your slow cooker and a bottle of Guinness do the work to create the tastiest fall-apart-on-your-fork pulled pork ever. :)
- 1 Tbsp. smoked paprika
- 2 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. crushed red pepper
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. freshly-cracked black pepper
- 4 lb. boneless pork butt or shoulder or loin
- 1 large white onion, thinly sliced
- 1 (11.2) bottle Guinness extra-stout beer
- In a small bowl, whisk together paprika, salt, crushed red pepper, garlic powder, and black pepper until combined. Rub the mixture all over the surface of the pork until covered.
- Spread out the sliced onions over the bottom of the slow cooker. Then place the pork on top. And then pour the beer on top.
- Cover and cook on low for 10-12 hours, or until the pork literally falls apart on your pork. Serve on sliders, tacos, salads, or however you would like!
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to four days, or freeze.