This heirloom tomato pasta recipe is as fresh and colorful as it is delicious!
- 1 lb. dried pasta (I used linguine)
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup roughly chopped fresh basil
- 2 lb. fresh heirloom tomatoes (or any fresh tomatoes), diced
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta in generously-salted boiling water until al dente according to package instructions, then drain.
- While pasta is cooking, heat olive oil in a saute pan over medium-high heat. Add garlic and saute for 1-2 minutes, stirring occasionally, until fragrant. Stir in 1/4 cup of the fresh basil, and remove from heat.
- Toss the garlic mixture and tomatoes with the (drained) pasta until combined. Serve topped with the remaining basil and lots of Parmesan.