What It Is:
A go-to spot in Ciutat Vella for croissants, pastries, cakes, etc. It’s on the list of most anyone who’s spent time in Barcelona.
Where It’s Located:
Tucked away in the heart of Barcelona’s Old City, on a narrow alley in El Born. | Google Map
Why We Love It:
This cute little bakery is famous for their classic Spanish croissants, which were rated best in Barcelona a few years back. And their other offerings can’t be far behind. It’s a good first stop as you get your day of exploring underway.
- If you like to start the day with a little sugar, the mascarpone and raspberry croissants are fantastic.
- For a more traditional approach, their classic croissants are some of our favorites in the city.
- There’s no seating in this charming little spot, so order your treats to take away. They offer coffee to-go as well.
- When the weather is good, there are few spots more charming in Ciutat Vella than Passeig del Born, just adjacent Hofmann. It’s a great place to bring your pastries and sit and people watch and ease into the day.
- Check out our downloadable travel guide map for other recommendations nearby!
Website | Facebook | Instagram | TripAdvisor | Yelp | t:+34 932 688 221
For More Barcelona Travel Recommendations…
Check out our Gimme Some Barcelona Travel Guide, which includes a constantly-updated list of our best recommendations on where to stay, what to do, and where to eat in Barcelona. Plus, we’ve also shared a bunch of our best Barcelona-specific travel tips, so that you can navigate the city like a local.
Also, feel free to download our Gimme Some Barcelona Google Map, which includes all of the recommendations listed in our travel guide.