Delicious white hot chocolate recipe is SO easy to make homemade, and easy to make with your favorite kind of milk (or cream)!
- 4 cups of milk of your choice (or you can substitute heavy cream or half and half, or do a mixture)
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract, store-bought or homemade
- 8 oz. white chocolate, chopped into small pieces (or white chocolate chips)
- whipped cream or marshmallows for topping
- Stir together milk, vanilla and chopped white chocolate in a medium saucepan. Cook over medium-low heat, stirring occasionally, until the white hot chocolate comes to a simmer. (Do not let it come to a boil.) Remove from heat and serve immediately, topped with whipped cream or marshmallows if desired.