What It Is:
A cozy and delicious grilled cheese sandwich shop in the Poble Sec neighborhood.
Where It’s Located:
Poble Sec | Google Map
Why We Love It:
There are few things more comforting than a good grilled cheese sandwich, and the ones they serve at La Piña are seriously good. Combine that with a well-selected array of craft beers and organic wines, and you have an exceptional comfort food experience on your hands. When we went, we met Jamie, one of the owners, who made us feel right at home.
- Any of the grilled cheese sandwiches. Fun fact: they’re called bikinis in Barcelona.
- We love IPAs, and we were treated to some good ones at La Piña.
- They open at 6pm during the week (closed Mondays), Saturday 12-4pm, 6pm-2am, and Sunday 12-6.
- They have a fantastic special on Wednesday nights – a beer & grilled cheese for €6.
- Check out our downloadable travel guide map for other recommendations nearby!
For More Barcelona Travel Recommendations…
Check out our Gimme Some Barcelona Travel Guide, which includes a constantly-updated list of our best recommendations on where to stay, what to do, and where to eat in Barcelona. Plus, we’ve also shared a bunch of our best Barcelona-specific travel tips, so that you can navigate the city like a local.
Also, feel free to download our Gimme Some Barcelona Google Map, which includes all of the recommendations listed in our travel guide.