You will love this delicious Lemon, Garlic & Thyme Drumsticks Recipe!
- 6 chicken drumsticks (about 1.5 lbs.), rinsed
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- zest and juice of one lemon (about 1 Tbsp. zest, 2 Tbsp. juice)
- 4 garlic cloves, minced (about 2 tsp.)
- 1 tsp. dried thyme
- coarse salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Place the first five ingredients (chicken through thyme) in a large bowl or Ziplock bag, and mix well so that the chicken is well coated. Cover/seal and refrigerate to marinate for 1-12 hours.
- When ready to cook, preheat the oven to 375 F degrees. Then remove drumsticks from marinade bowl/bag and place in a greased baking dish, and season with salt and pepper. Bake for 45-55 minutes, or until the juices run clear. For extra flavor, brush the drumsticks with more of the marinade about 20 minutes into baking. Serve immediately.