You will love this fresh, tangy Lemon Parmesan Kale salad recipe! It’s beautiful, flavorful and full of great vitamins!
- 3 cups chopped fresh kale
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp. dried thyme
- pinch of salt and freshly-ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup freshly-grated Parmesan
- 1/4 cup toasted bread crumbs (optional)
- In a large bowl, whisk together olive oil, lemon juice, thyme, salt and pepper. Add kale and Parmesan (and bread crumbs, if using), and toss until the kale is evenly coated. Massage the dressing into the kale with your fingers for an extra minute or two until the kale is soft and dark green. Serve immediately.
Inspired by Unforked.